World Class EH&S Management Systems
AquaChemie Terminal has the unmatched Safety & Environment Protection features as well as world class EH&S Management System.
- Redundant Pressure/ Vacuum Relief Valves
- Overfill Protection
- Tank Gauging System with Remote Operated Shut Off Valve (ROSOV)
- Emergency Vents
- Foam Pourers
- Fixed Fire Water Deluge System
Environment Protection System:
- Continuous Emission & Air Monitoring Systems
- Spill collection tanks
- Underground sumps for contaminated product drainage
- Vapour Adsorption System for Drum Filling Machines
- Groundwater Monitoring Wells
State of the Art Terminal Design
- Brand new, Safe, Convenient and State of the Art Facility to Handle Chemicals
- Equipped with all the associated facilities like Ship Loading/ Discharging, Truck/ ISO tank Loading/ Unloading, Drum Filling lines and Drums storage warehouse.
- Internationally renowned – Mott MacDonald was the Designer & PM Consultant
- CDI-T and other leading Multinationals etc. have audited the facility
- All tanks meet API 650 design standards for NFPA Class IB (pronounced as 1 B) products with fixed roof and Nitrogen blanketing.
Robust Operations Management Systems & Work Process
- In Partnership with a Global Experienced Logistics Provider (LSP), for Operation & Maintenance service, which provides the same service to many mega scale petrochemical projects in GCC region.
- Operated on SAP and Specialized Software (SCADA) for Terminal Operation
- Well documented Systems & Procedure, which can be shared with Client.
Global Marketing & Distribution Infrastructure
- Aligned with Kingdom Vision
- Localization Programs (Saudization, Train & Development)
- Specialty Chemical Manufacturing Facility – JV with Kurita, Japan
- Additive manufacturing for SABIC Kemya SBR plant
- Chemical Warehousing & Logistics (Dammam Port, Dammam 2nd Industrial Area,Yanbu Support Area) with required financial capability/ stability
Experience of Handling Petrochemicals
We are one of the very few companies in the region focusing on manufacturing, handling & distribution of organic & inorganic chemicals to the customers in the GCC & beyond. Today AquaChemie safely handles more than 500,000 TPA of various hazardous & non-hazardous chemicals in the region
- SABIC: We supply several chemicals, solvents, salts and catalysts to many affiliates of SABIC
- Sustainable growth of our business with Saudi Aramco & JV partners:
- ADNOC: Our total business exposure to ADNOC is in millions. We supply several Industrial chemicals, solvents, and catalysts to many ADNOC entities.
- Qatar Shell GTC: AquaChemie is the supply partner for QSGTL for sourcing, storage, handling, and supplies of all their commodities on 10-year contract.
- Formed a JV relationship with Japanese multinational like Kurita to supply specialty chemicals for Cooling Water/ Boiler Water/ Wastewater/ Refinery Process/ Petrochemical process treatments
With Required Financial Capability/ Stability
- AquaChemie has already committed over USD 100 million in the region.
- It is almost USD 200 million highly profitable company with major banking relationships
High Ethics, Experience & Expertise
Professionals turned compliant businessmen from the hydrocarbon Industry ensuring the Corporate Governance Compliance in the company.
Capable Leadership & Team
- Experienced Management, who have served in leadership positions in Multinationals viz. Shell, ExxonMobil, GE, Sabic
- Team of highly competent people from Industry
AquaChemie’s Value Added Solutions:
We help companies lower their environmental impact by providing sustainable solutions to grow their business. Our key tenets that deliver value are:
- Process Knowledge: Our team comprises seasoned professionals with decades of industry expertise.
- Service level: We ensure that all your supply chain demands are met on time while delivering superior Field, Analytical and Monitoring services.
- Product Quality: Our internationally reputed supplier network ensures accurate specifications and high performance.
- Social Commitment: We are firmly committed to complying with Environmental, Safety, and Health guidelines.